Parish Office Opening Times
Normal Parish Office Opening times: Monday - Friday from 9.15am to 3.00pm, Saturday 10.00am to 3.00pm
To contact the Parish Council's officers please either:
T: 023 8026 6612 or E: clerk @ chandlersford-pc.gov.uk
(Without the spaces. The old website enquiry form has been disabled due to accessibility issues)
Electors' Rights (updated 28 September 2021): The External Audit Report and Conclusion of Audit Notice along with the completed Annual Return Form is available on the Council Finances page which has a shortcut to it here.
Updated 19 July 2021
As of today, 19 July, there is a significant reduction in Covid-19 Secure restrictions and more opportunities are opening up across the board, we are being urged to still be cautious to minimise infections. As some general guidance: -
As the wearing of face covering indoors at venues becomes voluntary, we would ask that our hirers take a few additional steps during, and at the end of their hire period, to help keep the venue safe and Covid-19 free.
- If you, or any of your party feel unwell with Covid-19 symptoms, please do not come to your event.
- If the facility is busy with other groups, you might want to consider wearing a face covering before you get to your room/studio.
- Please do use the sanitiser provided on entering the venue – it helps prevent bringing the virus in.
- Please use the provided disinfectant wipes to wipe down surfaces (handles, windowsills etc) when tidying up the room at the end of your hire.
- Please restrict your use of toilets to the ones associated with your room hire.
- When using the room(s) we would encourage you to ensure that the windows are open for additional ventilation – please close them after use and before lowering any security shutters.
- If another group are waiting to use the room, you might like to think of leaving by the doors onto the Recreation Ground (one-way system). Please let the next hirer know.
Let's all keep safe and well.
To keep up with the special offers available and multi-person activities such as the 50+ Get Active group, keep an eye on the sports hall Website or Facebook page.
There is still some studio availability in the weekday evenings ranging from 40, 51 or 140 m2
Badminton court hire only £6 off-peak per hour and £9 per hour peak...(inc VAT), same cost for soft tennis and 4-courts available! Why not hire the whole sports hall to have a 5-a-side kids football/futsal, basketball or netball party - sportshall only £42 (inc VAT) per hour at the weekends!
E: firstname.lastname@example.org or T: 023 8017 0506
Bookings Sports Hall and Tennis Courts
Terms and Conditions of Use of CFPC Car Parks
Details of Meeting Rooms Available for Hire
Fryern Community Association
Hiltingbury Tennis Court Key Cards Opening Hours
Please note that parking restrictions are in place at both Hiltingbury and Fryern Recreation Ground Car Parks. Parking is limited to up to 3 hours and no return within 3 hours Monday to Friday 07.30 to 17.00 hours.
You MUST park in a marked bay, and display a Blue Badge if parked in a disabled bay, at ALL times.